Saturday, July 12, 2014

Teenage Wedding

You see the thing is that no one knows the true story. Not one person has asked the right questions and I finally have found the courage to let it all out. In 2013 Minnesota was having a typical April with 3 feet of fresh snow when T asked me to move in with him. It was an hour away from my current job which I had no desire to quite. But all the same with knowing him for only 1 months I jumped on the opportunity and moved away. 2 months after that I was getting ready for bed when T throws a small black box at my head, of course I said yes. But the kicker was that one more month had gone by and when others where lighting off fireworks I was showing positive.

It's been just over a year since I found out I was pregnant, and in the year so much has happened.  Now with three jobs ,  an socially awkward husband,  a house and two dogs I have a little time to share my experience.  I'd like to set some people straight but also let others who have been in a situation like mine that you will make it though this rough patch. Being a teenage pregnant bride is not easy but it was a choice. I understood what I was getting into when I took my vows. What I write about are my experiences and my beliefs you can take them how you want to but I make to claim that what I did is what you should also do. And with that I hope that my stories shed light on a different life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment